Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Saturday 22 April 2017

Allsorts Challenge 412

It is saturday again and that can only mean the start of the new challenge over at Allsorts.  This week my lovely teamie Brenda is the host and she has chosen
I Spy 'B'
So this week we are having a little game of I Spy with the letter 'B', plenty of B options and we are looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Check out what my lovely teamies have to share with you here along with all the challenge details. I kept my card quite simple but full of b's


Stamp - LOTV
Coloured with Inktense Pencils
Papers Craft Creations
Ribbon, button, gems, butterfly, stickles

We have Two lovely B prizes this week
A Borders embossing folder


A lovely IndigoBlu bear stamp


We have had a lovely week with my eldest grandaughter here for the week and today l have the long journey of taking here back home - a 800 mile round trip so l will have a day to catch up with some family and friends while down south.
Hope to see you over on the challenge x Susan x

8 comments:

Mervi said...

Sweet image and lovely card!
Safe driving and Happy weekend;-))m

brenda said...

I can count at least 6 'B' in your pretty card Susan, great thinking.

Safe journey.

B x

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous Susan, xxx

Sarah said...

A lovely lot of B's Susan, a really lovely card xx

Craftychris said...

This is gorgeous and sooooo sweet! xxx

Ellibelle said...

Such a nice design Susan and the bear is so cute!

Kathleen said...

Super image and beautiful colouring a gorgeous card.
Hope the journey went well.

Kath x

Greta said...

What a sweet card--beautiful coloring!