Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Wednesday 3 December 2014

A Christmas Break

I am not going on holiday as the title may suggest - just having a day off from christmas lol.
My lovely niece wanted a card for a friends birthday and she was supposed to be calling thursday evening. but changed to this lunchtime so l spent the morning in my very untidy craft room making this card.  It was so refreshing not to be thinking christmas and l really enjoyed making it.
I have just realised l have not done my DT card for friday so it is back to christmas tomorrow.


Isn't she sweet, l only had time to colour with copic and would normally have added pencil but l think it looks ok

A peep of the matching inside

Stamp Sugar Nellie Fizz
Coloured with copics
Papers Timeless Victorian LOTV
Dies - Flower TH tattered florals, Banner & fancy shape Joy, 
magnolia foliage, SB Romantic rectangle
Martha Stewart air clay, butterfly mould, picture mould Katy Sue
Seam binding, lace, gems, stickles, glamour dust

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Sugar Bowl Anything Goes Challenge 119

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments x Susan x

14 comments:

Debs said...

So pretty Susan - love the decorated inside too.
I know what you mean about a break from Christmas - I have a DT make to share on Saturday that's not and it was a lovely refreshing change.
Have a fab evening.
Debs xx

Fabiola said...

trop mignon et ça change un peu de noel...biz

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan. I love the sweet image, beautiful papers and pretty detailing.
Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So beautiful, love rhe sweet image and colours. With my DT hat on thanks for playing in the sugar bowl x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Susan. The image is fabulous and such a beautifully layered and embellished design.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous card Susan! Love your air dried butterflies. Hugs Susan x

debby4000 said...

Adorable and fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Jane Savage said...

So pretty, Susan! Great detailing! xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Susan, I like the image and the embellishments
Kevin xx

Jacee said...

Such a pretty card, lovely design
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sarah said...

Such a pretty card Susan xx

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card with beautiful colouring.

Deborah A

Juls said...

I do love Leanne Ellis images ... & I just adore the soft colours you have used, thank u for sharing with us in the sugar bowl :-) xx

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Susan and it is lovely to have a break from Christmas. I love your sweet image and soft colours.
Pauline
x