Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Blogger problems

Is anyone else have blog problems over the last couple of days??? My nav bar has disappeared and just has a grey bar with red lines around it.  It have managed to access my blog by this   www.blogger.com/home l am just hoping it sorts itself out as l just don't have the time to mess about with it x Susan x

2 comments:

kay said...

hi susan,added a card this morning with no trouble,try a different browser and see if that works,x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Susan, Mine is the same I am accessing mine the same way.
Kevin xx