Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Hello. This is Susan's daughter, Helen.

My mum asked me to sign in to her blog to let her lovely friends know she won't be on for quite a while. Her eldest foster son had a very serious road accident on Friday evening and she has been with him in hospital since. He is still in a critical condition but is getting excellent care and we are hopeful that he is beginning the long road to recovery.

She asked me to pass on a special message to Irene. I think she said it was your birthday yesterday. She has made you a card and will post it to you, hopefully next week if she can come home for a little bit.

Thank you.

14 comments:

Craftyjulie said...

Hi Helen, I am so pleased you have updated us. I spoke to Norman on Saturday & have been thinking about David ever since. Will you please give your mum my love.

Love Julie x

Jules said...

Hi Helen

Thank you for logging on to let us know where your Mum is.

Bless your Mum for even thinking of her blog at such a deeply worrying time for her.

Please pass my love and thoughts to her and I hope that the hospital continue to give all the help and care that is needed for a full recovery.

Thanks again Helen.

Love Jules xx

Margarets designer cards said...

I am sorry to hear your news, please pass your my wishes to your mother and I hope he gets better soon and make a full recovery.

Margaret

XxJULESxX said...

Helen thanks for letting us know, please tell your mum im thinking about her and all the family of course!

Pink Dandelion said...

So sorry to hear this devastating news. Sending positive thoughts for his recovery. Best wishes Debs xx

Lisa xx said...

So very so to hear this terrible news, please on our best wishes to your mum, hoping for a speedy recovery xx

coops said...

so sorry to hear this terrible news.
please send my positive thoughts to your mum and family.

xx coops xx

Whisper said...

OMG that is awful, please tell your mum she and your family are in my thoughts, Luv Sam x

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting us know. Been awfully worried. Love Angie x

Irene said...

Hi Helen,thanks for posting on,here I read about this accident in the local paper, but didn't know it was your brother, please give your mum my love, and tell her please don't worry about my birthday card, she has enough to think about at the moment,hope he continues to improve, my love and best wishes to all your family, Irene xx

Chris said...

Thanks Helen. Been thinking of you all since Julie rang me with the news on Saturday.
Chris xx

Mau xx said...

Hi Helen thinking of you all, and hoping he continues to improve. Love to Mum xxxx Mau

Jennifer said...

I'm very late leaving this message sorry. Been a bit of a bad blogger lately. Sending hugs and prayers xxxxxx
Jenny xx

Janice said...

Hi Susan, just wondered how things were going? Hope your foster son is improving and that things are getting back to normal for you. I'm thinking about you all. Take care, Jx

PS Missing you from blogland!