Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Saturday 19 March 2011

My Harrogate Goodies


Well l had a great day and spent far more than l should have. Started off with a workshop at Craftwork Cards with Julie Hickey, they have some fab new papers so l had to have some. Then headed over to Lili Of The Valley before the doors opened to the crowds and it was very civilised - bought the sentiment clear packs and several stamps, when l passed later in the day they were standing 4/5 deep all the way around. The Grand Calibra - well l was not going to buy this (so l told my friend Julie) but it jumped out at me and made me buy it had to ring Julie first to check if it was a good price lol. Then of course l needed a large set of nesties to try it out and well my list just goes on. I had a very good day as you can see from the photo so if anyone wants to send me a card for my birthday tomorrow stuffed with cash (I did actually see a stall selling wads of fake £20's to put in cards) l would be very grateful lol and so would my hubby if he knew how much l spent.

But on the positive l did not buy - christmas, hedgehogs or lots of ribbons and for those who know me they are my weakness. x Susan x

3 comments:

Craftyjulie said...

Wow Susan very impressed with all your goodies!! I know you told me what you had bought but when you see them all sat there it makes me want tomorrow to come quicker!! early night for me I think lol!! Julie xox

Unknown said...

Gorgeous x lucky girl x Leigh x

Whisper said...

Can i come round and play with your Grand Calibur, next time i'm in Yorkshire please ?

Have a great birthday today and i hope you like the card - sorry there was no money in it :(

Luv Sam x