Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Wednesday 15 September 2010


My last post went on ok but l am still a bit rusty. A couple of weeks should see me navigating around much easier and back into the blogging world!

My card for today is for my sister in law and her partner Jim who has a terminal illness. I sent it just to say hello and send them hugs and l am sure they will appreciate it.

Stamps - both penny black

Paper - stampin up and bazzill

Colour - copic.

Thanks for looking and l hope you like it x Susan x

2 comments:

Monica said...

This is a really sweet card - love the sentiment!

I am sure Jim will be touched to receive it.

Sorry to learn about his illness.

xxx Monica

coops said...

a beautiful card.the image is gorgeous and a very touching sentiment.
i am sorry to hear of jims illness.

xx coops xx